Sunday, July 22, 2018

My Weekly Garden Walk.... April 26, 2018 week 4...Tulips,Tulips and more Tulips...

This is the third week of the Tulip Festival.  There are other
flowers blooming though.  This Poppy is just beautiful!
I will warn you there are numerous flower photo's in this blog post. 





This is one of my favorite tulips.  It's just cool looking.




All the red in this photo is... you guessed it Tulips. I wonder
just how many there are.



Here is what it looks like on the edge of most of the walk ways.



I love all the tulips surrounding the stream that goes 
through the gardens. 






Here is a view of the bridge heading towards 
the Monet garden section.  A pretty little pond with
lots of Koi fish.


This is looking down towards the rose garden.
I believe these are cherry blossoms.




Here is the Caterpillar surrounded by tulips. 


Now in the Fragrance garden. 

I wonder who comes up with all the different names for Tulips.



This tulip with just a touch of yellow is so pretty.






















I'm just amazed by all the different colors and shapes 
there are for these flowers. 






I like the deep purple flowers with the totally
white Daffodils.  





This is looking at the stream from the other side. 
I was good and did not go walking on the grass to get some better photos.



I like magazines, and I sometimes buy Yoga Magazines.  In them
all the ads have people doing Yoga out in nature.  I've 
often said I want to learn how to do Yoga, just so I could do what this 
woman is doing.  Having Her Yoga pose photographed in nature.
I cropped the photo to see what it would look like without the
photographer.  I wonder what Yoga pose she is doing?

I love this photo.  I need to go through and 
find favorites to have framed and put around my house.


My favorite tulips around one of the benches.
There are lots of benches throughout the 
gardens to sit on and just soak in the beauty around you.
Can you imagine yourself sitting here with springs beauty surrounding you?






Well another week of walking in the gardens is over.  I would advise 
if you go during the tulip festival that you don't go on the weekend.  That's when it is
really packed with people. But if that is your only option.  Well then go as it is worth it.
So which flower photo was your favorite? 
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment