Sunday, July 22, 2018

A Walk in the Salt Lake City Temple Gardens....April 28, 2018.

I like to visit the Salt Lake City Temple Gardens in the spring.
They always have beautiful Tulips blooming around Temple Square.



I think these Daffodils are beautiful.

Any Purple flower makes me happy
as it reminds me of my Son. 
Purple is his favorite color. I carry something
purple with me everyday, to remind me of him so 
that I say prayers for him often while he is on his mission.

This is my favorite spot to photograph.
I love this statue with the mother and children.
I may have this photo made into a puzzle at some point.

I really don't like to have people in my photos,
but its hard to keep them out when there are so
many people walking around enjoying the flowers and the Spirit 
that is near the Temple.





This was a short walk.  I was with my daughter,
and it was pretty hot out.  She is not as patient with me and my 
need to take photo's.
Well which photo do you like best. 
I look forward to a summer of visiting gardens.  
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment