Wednesday, July 25, 2018

My Weekly Garden Walk... Week 5 May 3,2018....A Plethora of Tulips...

It's the last official week of the Tulip Festival.
There are still tons of Tulips in bloom. 
There are also many other flowers and trees
blooming in the gardens.  
A Plethora of flowers!


Trying to figure out which angle of the camera is better.



The little stream still has lots of tulips blooming around it.






I believe this is a snow ball tree. 

This is what an Iris looks like before it blooms.


This will be a peony flower when it blooms.

You can see that there is still a little bit of snow on the mountains.


The Geese are back at the pond, I can't wait to see the babies.

The lilac trees

The Lilac trees surround the Fragrance Gardens. 














These photos are from the Secret garden.  I love this spot in the garden.










I really like these white and red tulips.




Can you imagine yourself sitting here soaking in the beauty of the garden,
hearing the birds singing, and smelling the fragrant lilacs?








In the background of this photo is my husband patiently 
waiting for me. I think I might put together a 
book of all of these photos of him I have taken
kind of hidden in the flowers.













As the tulips are starting to die, the Iris are just 
starting to bloom.  



I think this is called a Golden Rope tree.
The bees were busy around this tree.






This is in the Italian Garden section.
I love how the tulips line the big tubs of water.



The Carousel Garden.



I think this is a wisteria tree it is by the waterfalls.



I think these might be apple blossoms.  I'm not sure.
Well another week of walking in the gardens is over.
The Tulip Festival is pretty much over so soon I'll have the gardens pretty much 
to myself.  People don't seem to walk it as much after the Tulips.  They are missing out though
as the gardens are beautiful all summer and I continue to find new flowers in bloom every week.
So What was your favorite photo? 
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment