Sunday, March 15, 2020

Romancing Mr. James. A Sunday Stroll at Utah Lake.

With how crazy this past week has been Mr. James and
I decided we needed some nature therapy. 
I have been working long hours in a grocery store that
can not keep it's shelves stocked.  My job is to answer phones
and do the accounting.  Today was much better but still the 
stress levels of people are high.

 After having church in our home.  Which was just my 
husband, son, daughter and I.  We got in the car and drove to the lake.

It was a beautiful day.  I was glad to see some birds.

A pair of Mallard Ducks.



Here is Mr. James enjoying the view. 
He loves being by water so lake walks are something
we try to get in every Sunday.



My son wanted a photo of the sun hiding behind the clouds.

The Killdeer are back.

The mountains are covered with snow still.

Here is a Canadian Goose. It was nice to get away.
Church at home was nice too.  Our son sang the opening hymn in Spanish.
We had the Sacrament, and then listened to the Prophets message. 
It was a comfort to us in this time of stress and uncertainty.
Yet I have to say that I feel Heavenly Father is watching over our little family.
What are you doing to keep busy and yet not near others in this
world of the Corona Virus?
G.G.


No comments:

Post a Comment