Sunday, March 29, 2020

The interesting sings of our time... Things you see posted at stores because of the Coronavirus pandemic March 2020.



Our world at the moment is going through a very scary time. 
Covid-19 has become a pandemic and life as we all knew it has changed.
Here are some of the signs that I have seen around the store I work at. 
This top one is at the time clock.  If you are feeling ill you are not to come to work.

Here is one of the signs that tell you how to keep from spreading germs.

another sign about the Coronavirus symptoms.  I'm assuming that 
the orange thing is what the Coronavirus looks like.

We have to ration toilet paper when we get it.  Which is very sad.  Just two packages per person. There are a lot of other items that are out of stock.  Butter is one that we haven't had in the store in awhile.  Flour and Sugar and yeast also remain limited also.  
There are plastic barriers between associates and customers.  Customers do not 
like this and try to find ways to stick their heads around them.
We are constantly asking people to please stay behind the barrier.


Social distancing is the new word in the world.  As an introvert I love stay away from people.
We have to social distance ourselves from co-workers and customers.  6 feet is the recommended
amount of space you should have between you and others.

Another reminder to the public to stay away from the workers. 
It's an easy thing for someone like me who is an introvert, but for the extroverts of the 
world this is not easy.
If you touch money you have to go wash your hands, so I have resorted to wearing latex
gloves most of the day.  Because my job is basically touching money.
I never thought of all the things I touch each day until touching things became
possibly a way to catch the virus.  There is too much in the store that I touch that
can't be wiped down, so gloves are my best way of protection, and also not touching my face.

The empty shelves.  They are actually beginning to be filled again.


This is what my boss put on our computer screen.  I think this is the most important sign for me.
A reminder to relax, and breathe and do the best you can. 
I have to say I've had a few anxiety attacks lately.  I need to just stop and breathe.
Are you seeing different signs posted due to the coronavirus?
How are you dealing with the shut downs?
Are you still working?
How do you stay positive with so much negative being around?
I'm so ready for this to be done.  I think everyone is ready for it to be done.
How do you stay strong and keep going?
G.G.


No comments:

Post a Comment