Friday, March 20, 2020

Cat Chat With Dynamite The Shelter Cat... Giving Up Scents For My Cat.

Dynamite and I have been listening to "Cat Talk Radio with Molly DeVoss"
and we found out that different smells are bad for cats!

Who would have ever thought that candles and lotions with certain scents could
be harmful to your pet?  I never even thought about it, and then
as I listened I realized my whole cozy smelling Christmas was
not good for my cat.
I went all peppermint crazy this Christmas. Now I feel very bad.
So one of my co-workers who does not have a cat got all of this 
lovely peppermint scented stuff. 
I have started to look to see what scents are safe for cats. 
Dynamites health is more important than peppermint lotion.
I just hope my use of this over the winter did not hurt her. 
Did you know that certain scents could be harmful to cats?
Do you listen to any cat podcasts? If so what is your favorite?
G.G. and Dyna.

No comments:

Post a Comment