Monday, February 3, 2020

Cat Chat With Dynamite The Rescued Cat. Can you have too many photos of your cat?

One of my new year goals is to declutter my life. 
That includes going through and organizing and deleting photos.

Today was one of those snowy winter days where leaving the house
was the last thing I wanted to do.  So I got to spend time 
removing the photos from my phone and organizing them.

My main subject is Dynamite.  Probably
because she is always doing something that makes me think
"isn't that so cute?"  Or "Doesn't she look so pretty?"

This is the stare down she gave us at Thanksgiving when she
wasn't invited to have steak dinner with us.  "What do you mean
I can't have dinner with you?"

She likes to crawl under the blankets to do sneak attacks on her
toys.

Just one of those don't I look so cute taking a cat nap photos.

Another photo of her just looking happy and relaxed.

Sleeping on the Christmas blanket.  This is the "Cozy" life.

Checking out the Christmas tree..." are there any birds in there?"

She jumped into this bag, didn't even cause it to tip over. 
"Did you forget to buy cat treats?"

This cute thing she does of covering her paws with her tail.

"No you may not use your computer."
With digital cameras, and phones that take photos you 
can have hundreds of photos of your pet.  I know I do.
At what point is it too much?? 
I'm not sure...  I probably do have way too many photos of my cat.  But I know 
there are a whole lot of other people on instagram that have the same problem.
The nice thing is that they don't take up too much space.
Do you have tons of photos of your pet? 
I know its probably silly, but I just keep taking more photos.  In some ways
on days when I can't go out and see new things, at least I have Dynamite to
practice my photography skills on. 
G.G.

14 comments:

  1. Remarkable article, it is particularly useful! I quietly began in this, and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Delights, keep doing more and extra impressive! Star Carat Diamonds Review

    ReplyDelete
  2. An interesting dialogue is price comment. I feel that it is best to write more on this matter, it may not be a taboo topic however usually individuals are not enough to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers. piermont grand price list

    ReplyDelete
  3. You understand your projects stand out of the crowd. There is something unique about them. It seems to me all of them are brilliant. instagram growth service

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you use a genuine service, you will be able to provide instructions, share materials and choose the formatting style. piermont grand floor plan

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is fine, nonetheless evaluate the information and facts around this correct. pokerclub88

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very interesting, but it is necessary to click on this link: poker88

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. poker88

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is rather very good, nevertheless glance at the data with this handle. pokercc

    ReplyDelete
  9. I propose merely very good along with reputable data, consequently visualize it: bbc sex video;

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've proper selected to build a blog, which I hold been deficient to do for a during. Acknowledges for this inform, it's really serviceable! Disney Plus account generator

    ReplyDelete
  11. For many people this is important, so check out my profile: jual komputer gaming pekanbaru

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beaver says I also have such interest, you can read my profile here: poker88 asia

    ReplyDelete
  13. I exploit solely premium quality products -- you will observe these individuals on: bandarq terbaru

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete