Sunday, February 16, 2020

Decluttering my life equals organizing my thousands of photos.

One of my big organizing projects this year is to go through
all my photos.  I want to organize the flower photos by 
the type of flower.

Once I have them organized into files I then want
to pick some of my absolute favorites and have them printed and 
framed and put around my house.

I also want to make some nice photo books with
favorite quotes.

I am also going to see if any of them will sell on 
photo stock websites.  If they don't sell it's really no loss
to me and if they do sell that would be cool.
Some flowers I have very few photos of, like this little Forget me not.
Other flowers I have tons of photos of such as these tulips.

Here I am organizing tons of photos and
yet I'm thinking I can't wait till spring so 
I can go out and play photographer. 

I love walking in gardens, and love trying
to get that photo that everyone says "Wow, that beautiful."

I enjoy making cards with  my photos
and sending a little sunshine to others.

I would love to have a pen pal to write to
and share my photos.
A pen pal who would write back.

Well at least most of the people I write to do tell me in someway 
that they received my card and loved the photo.
Are you ready for spring?  Do you like photography?
What do you do with all your photos?
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment