Thursday, February 27, 2020

31 Days until the gardens open.

I am having a fun time looking at old flower photos and 
thinking of what I hope to capture this year in the gardens.


It's nice to have a place to go and just pretend for a few hours that 
I am a photographer out doing nature photography.

It's fun to wander about and see hundreds of beautiful flowers.
To enjoy a garden without having to be the person that did
all the hard work.

I hope that the weather is good this year and that they have another
wonderful flower season.

I just can't wait to soak it all in.
Winter has been hard this year with everyone getting
sick.

It will be so nice when we can open the window,
let fresh air blow through the house.  And go out 
and see the beautiful landscapes around us.

The world will all of a sudden be laughing in flowers.

Do you have a favorite spring flower?

I'm not sure I can pick just one flower and
say that one is my favorite.

I'm always amazed at all the different shapes, sizes, colors
and textures that the tulips can come in.

31 days.  It seems so far away at the moment, but
at the rate things are going it will be 
here in a blink of the eye.

Are you ready for spring?
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment