Friday, February 21, 2020

Cat Chat With Dynamite The Rescued Cat. Learning to Make Your Own Pet Treats. Good enough for humans to eat.

I went to a class this week to learn about making treats and 
food for your pet. 
Dynamite was very excited because she thought I was going to be 
bringing home some yummy treats for her. 
Unfortunately making cat treats is not as easy as making dog treats. 

I have to say I was the only Cat person at this class.
But I stuck it out and made some pretty good dog treats.

These treats were made with top quality ingredients. 
Really a person could have eaten these treats.

I made these pumpkin, peanut butter treat balls.

No cooking involved, which is my type of treat.
Seriously you could have these as a healthy energy snack.

Another peanut butter treat shaped like a dog bone.
These got cooked in the oven.
So I took some home and fed one to my husband.
He thought they tasted ok.

I think these had applesauce and peanut butter.
I guess dogs like peanut butter.

I had a big bag of doggy treats to take home.
Since I did not have one cat treat, Dyna was a bit annoyed.
I made up for it by giving her some of her favorite store bought treats.
Have you ever made your own dog or cat treats?
G.G. and Dyna.


No comments:

Post a Comment