Saturday, February 29, 2020

29 days to garden walking.

There are now 29 days to the gardens open, a little less than a month!
As I look back at photos that I have taken I realize I have 
many projects that I have not completed.
I like to take photos of flowers in different stages of blooming.
I have a book idea that I want to do with these photos.

I was lucky one day to catch this butterfly warming up it's wings in the morning.
Did you know butterflies have to have their wings warmed up before they 
are able to fly.

Another flower before it has opened. 
I find the transformation from bud to flower very amazing.

It amazes me how you go from this tight bud,

to a beautiful flower.

I love it when I find butterflies and other insects in the garden.

I can't wait to do some close up photos with 
the camera in my phone. 

Well hope you are enjoying these spring flower previews.
What do you look forward to doing this spring and summer?
I already told my boss what days I would like off in the week so that
my husband and I can go on lots of adventures.  I'm so ready to be out in the fresh air.
It's probably because we have all been sick this week. 
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment