Monday, February 17, 2020

Decluttering equals finding forgotten photos. There will be a lot of these little posts.

So I am on this decluttering journey this year. 
At some point I will photograph my flash drive 
collection so you can see just how bad I have
been with the storing of my photos.


I'm in the process of organizing the photos.
I take tons of photos of flowers so those are being organized by 
type of flower.  I also will organize some photos by season or the 
place where the photos were taken.

I remember the day I took these photos.  It was the weekend before 
my son left on his mission. We went to Temple Square to have one last 
family day.  The trees were just so beautiful. 
I loved how they made this frame around the top of the temple.

My Husband and children sat on this bench and I got 
a beautiful photo of them.  It was a bitter sweet day for us. 
It seems so far away now.  
Here is a quote I found about decluttering your life:
"Anything unfinished,
unused, unresolved or disorganised, is clutter.
Clear your clutter to create space for new energy and creativity. " 
this came from a pinterest post, the aboutyogablog.com.
I love pinterest because you can save little quotes and photos all in one place. 
Here is to becoming more organized and clearing out the clutter. 
Do you feel surrounded by clutter?
Are you trying to be more organized this year?
What are you doing to declutter your life? 
Or do you love your things and want more?
Leave me a message.
G.G.




No comments:

Post a Comment