Thursday, January 23, 2020

Cat Chat With Dynamite The Rescued Cat. A bit about our favorite podcast.

It's 6 a.m. and Dynamite is getting ready for a cat nap and I am 
getting ready to listen to our favorite cat podcast, Nine Lives with Dr. Kat. 

We have started to listen to a bunch of different cat podcasts, many
of them only have a few episodes and then they are done, but 
Dr. Kat has been doing her podcast since 2017, and she is still doing her show.


Being new to podcasts I have gone back to the older podcast and I'm listening to 
them first.  I really like the different topics that she touches on
and it has helped me to learn about different issues that
cats and cat owners deal with.

Throughout the year I hope to share with you things that I have learned 
from the show.  One thing that I have been studying up on 
and Dr. Kat talks about is cat obesity.  I'm trying very hard
to keep Dynamite from getting fat.  One thing that we do that was recommended
by Dr. Kat is hiding Dynamites kibble meal all around the house.

That's right she does not get her dry food in a bowl.  She has to hunt for it. 
I put her in a room and hide her kibble all over the first level of our house. 
Many mornings Dyna will go into the room that I usually put her in and hide to show that she is ready to hunt for her food. I think she likes to do this. It's supposed to help bring out the hunter instinct and keep your cat from getting overweight.
So if you like podcasts and you like cats you should check out 
G.G. and Dyna.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete