Saturday, January 11, 2020

Cat Chat With Dynamite the Rescued Cat. A year of studying cats. January 11, 2020

This year I hope to do a lot of cat blog posts. 
I am starting to listen to different cat podcasts. 
Yes there are podcasts all about cats!
I am also going to try to read a bunch of cat books.
I love learning and thought I would focus on cats this year.

I also may do a few creative writing blogs this year.
Dynamite is such a sweet cat that I often wonder what caused her
to end up out on the streets abandoned. 
I am going to write out all my different ideas of what might have happened. 
My son doesn't like me thinking of this as he doesn't like thinking of Dyna being abandoned.

I also take tons of photo's of Dyna so these blog posts 
will be a way that I can keep a little journal about Dyna.

So here is to a new year, a year where I hope
to Chat about cats.

Well that is if Dynamite will let me use my computer.
She is such a beautiful cat. 
Do you love cats? 
Do you have a favorite cat story, book, poem, movie or podcast?
Let me know.
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment