Monday, June 25, 2018

Mom of a Missionary ....Emails from Mexico April 30th

And now: The Weather


Yes, hello. It has been raining all week. How do you do?

Hello Family and Friends! My name is Elder Soaked- er, I mean, Elder Bowlby.

This week was the last week of Elder Jensen here in Purification and we worked very hard to combat the rain and flooding. It appears that one of my shoes has a hole in it, and when it rains, it floods. I have to put bags inside so my feet don't soak.

We did a lot of contacting and had various appointments throughout the week. Nothing too exciting, really. We have an investigator to the church who is really enjoying the friendships she's making and also the ambiance of the church. Her daughter has been member for a while, and because she's seen a change in her daughter, she's considering joining the church. We're teaching her in her home and she's very nice.

Elder Jensen and I enjoyed this last week together. Elder Grande from Puebla has arrived in my area, and he's my new companion! He actually has about the same amout of time in the Mission as Elder Jensen had.
-Elder Bowlby


I'm excited for this new transfer and new chapter in the mission.
Stay strong! Love you all. Please remember to count your many blessings and give thanks to God for what you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment