Thursday, August 20, 2015

Throw Back Thursday....From Kindergarten to High School Senior in a blink of an eye!

Just yesterday I'm quiet sure I took this photo of my young son going off to Kindergarten....I was not happy that this day had arrived...He was...And look he has a graphic tee shirt on of his favorite thing trains!
Wait here it is.... he is a Senior in High School....And he still loves graphic tee shirts and his new love is animating....
In Kindergarten you go wait for the bus...You can just kind of see how much shorter he is compared to his dad who is holding up the umbrella...
Senior year you try to get a good photo of people who have just crawled out of bed at 6am and really don't want their photo taken....And no photos at the bus stop...It's too dark out anyways...He only has a few inches to go to be as tall as dad!
Yes I'm the shortest in the family.

They are both going to the same school...When he left for Kindergarten I took this photo of my daughter standing in the doorway looking so sad...Where is he going?  Now they are both off with lots of hard work ahead of them.  My son's favorite thing to do in Kindergarten was drawing...And his favorite thing to do as a Senior is drawing.  He is staying after school today to set up the art club.  He is vice president....I hope they both have a great year.  I know I'll have fun looking at the changes from child to young adult...It will be a fun thing to blog about this year.. Some days I'm so not ready for this step and others I'm so excited because I have this great son who I hope will have a very happy adult life...I think he feels the same way too.
Nana used to come every year when the kids were heading off to school....Now she is thousands of miles away...Miss you Nana.
G.G.






No comments:

Post a Comment