Monday, January 31, 2011

I Survived a Month without Credit Cards!

I survived a month without credit cards! YEAH! And I'm excited because my church magazine came and it has an article called
"BREAKING THE CHAINS OF DEBT" I can't wait to read it and report back to you about what I learn.


Yesterday at church the main talk was on my favorite subject "Patience" I have asked for a copy so that I can fill you in on the details. I felt like God was definitely talking to me and my husband. I a good way of course. It is always wonderful to go to church and feel that God has answered your prayers.


Isn't this photo of my kitty so cute. I put her cat harness and leash on her to let her see the snow.
she did not like it. I still think this photo of my son's snow man is just wonderful. I think I'm going to make it into a photo card to send out. Maybe it will be next years Christmas card what do you think?


Do you Sudoku? I got this great daily calendar from KOHL'S (THE BEST STORE IN THE WORLD!) for Christmas. I have finally been able to catch up and stay on the daily puzzle. I feel my brain power increasing! I don't want to lose my mind in old age.


Anyways I thought I'd do a song recap. Here are the links to all the songs I shared this month.





I'm hoping to keep finding new and uplifting songs each week. Let me know if you have one to share. I love uplifting music, especially if it is about the Savior.





*GIVE ME JESUS


*THE GOOD CONFESSION


*DANCING IN THE MINEFIELDS (my marriage song of the year I have to make a movie of photo's of me and my husband with this song as the back ground. We have certainly been in the minefields and storms these past few months.)


*El Shaddi


*GIVE ME REVELATION :) (both my husband and I received some revelation in our dreams last night, he was told to pay more attention to the important things, I was wondering in the wilderness and was told that it would be OK, to just keep moving forward)


*PRAISE YOU THROUGH THE STORM


*BEFORE THE MORNING


*LEAD ME


*BRING THE RAIN


*WHEN I GET WHERE I'M GOING (although I love my life I look forward to being on the other side and away from the stresses of this world)


*THE MOM SONG (every mom needs to listen to this at least once a week.)


*THE RECKONING (HOW LONG?) (seems to be a lot of peoples question.)


* I CAN ONLY IMAGINE


*THIS IS YOUR LIFE ARE YOU WHO YOU WANT TO BE?


*THIS IS THE STUFF (some of this stuff was thankfully removed this weekend!)


* and a new song for the day : STARRY NIGHT



Which song was your favorite?


Moments of Joy:) Making my goal at work. Being told by a co-worker that they think they are my twin. Work is just great for me. Getting to go home early in the snow storm, since those who stayed got stuck in the parking lot until midnight.


Thankful for:) My Husband getting a $2.00 raise! Must mean he is doing good. Making my goals. ( I say prayers of thanks each time I make a goal.) My health, my children being healthy, and our house and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment