Thursday, January 20, 2011

When I get Where I'm going.....

A song I really like is "When I get Where I'm Going.."By Brad Paisley. I think we often forget that this life is just a stop in the eternities. We get bogged down by the day to day work and forget this is not the end. I feel like I've always been here, and can't imagine that I'll ever leave... and yet I hope that the eternal world is much easier to deal with. I try every day to remember that I don't really belong here, and that there is so much more to come. I have made it almost a whole month without using credit cards. I did use my store card, but have already paid it off.


I was asked to stay on as a regular employee this week, I'm no longer considered "Seasonal."



Which makes life a little less stressful. February will be a very tight month for my family as I've been told that hours will be low and who knows how things will be for my husband. Then I may not see much of anyone during the months of March and April as the store is being remodeled and they said they will have lots of hours to give. It will be nice to get 9 weeks of good hours. So February will be rest and organize the house month.


My daughter turned 11 this month. I thought this was a cool photo of her with her ice cream cake.


I now have a tween and a soon to be teen. After visiting with a friend who as two twins and a little new born, I'm glad for the older children. I could not do the little child work anymore.




Isn't my kitty so cute? The more I think about where I want to go, the more I think I want to go back to working with animals. I just got a book about being a Veterinary receptionist. I like doing customer service and working with animals and think it would be a great fit. I'm going to be studying up for the next year while I still need flexible hours and more night shifts than day shifts. What's another year any way. They go by so fast.


Moments of Joy:) Sitting in my car and listening to Christian music. Cuddling with my Cat. Making people smile. Visiting with a good friend. Making new friends.


Another song I found that goes well with my life is "Bring the Rain."

No comments:

Post a Comment