Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 7 Snow and staying in keep the credit card jitters away.

We got some snow today. I like to stay in when it snows. People around where I live just don't know how to drive. So this morning I got a lot of cleaning done. I've realized that I really like my schedule at work. I have the whole day to myself, and then do about 5 to 6 hours of work at night. I feel like my house is finally getting clean since the crazy holiday schedules have ended. It's nice to just feel like things are coming together. I went out and took some photo's of the trees covered in snow. I think it looks so pretty. I did have to leave the house to help clean our church. I choose to go this afternoon as I really don't want to have to get up early on Saturday. I have to
work most of the day so it was just better for me. It was nice to just go in by myself and get some of the cleaning done.
So I figure with the snow I've kept from going to stores which has kept me from having to resist the urge to use the credit cards.
Here is a song that I used to love "Give Me Revelation." Often times I feel that I would just like God to tell me what it is he wants me to do. Then I would do it. But often times I feel like I'm not sure at all about what I'm supposed to be doing.
In that same thought have you ever had a dream come true? I've had quiet a few in my life

some pretty silly. The first was a dream that the girls scout cookies were going to be delivered( this was when I was young and a girls scout.) The next day there they were. Then I had a dream that I would be working on a horse farm and the next day I got a call asking me to work for a horse farm.(this was when I was a teen) A few years ago the summer before my son was in 4th grade I dreamed he would be in a class with someone he didn't get along with and that he would have a hard year. It was his worst school year. I remember sending him to school and then being sick half the day worrying about him. He got so bullied in grade school. I'm glad he is doing so much better.
Well last night I had a dream that the job my husband has will go well and he will make the money we need. I'm not sure if it is just me dwelling on the subject or if it will really happen. Of course along with dreams that come true I have a lot of dreams that are just plain weird. Along with the job will go well dream, was one with me eating a piece of paper, and then wondering why am I doing this and trying to get it back out of my mouth. Usually the weird dreams have to do with chewing gum that taste bad and I just can't get it out of my mouth. Ugh. I wonder what it all means. Do you have a weird dream to share? So is Christmas over? For most it is, but today our neighbor brought us this very pretty Santa gift. It is filled with lots of junk food. I'm sure the kids will like it. As much as I try to get the junk food out of my house, it seems to appear as fast as I can remove it.
Moments of Joy: Making a big homemade meal last night and having time to sit and eat with my family. Sitting and chatting with my husband. Slowly getting more time to myself and getting my house cleaner. I'm a neat freak and love to organize things.
About my husband he starts back at Toyota on Monday. He has to move his tools and box today and tomorrow morning. Ugh! He no longer has Saturdays off. His new day off is Tuesdays. I hope we have some good couple bubble time. He is back to being scared and full of anxiety. Well with Tuesdays off if things don't work out he can look for a new job. We don't need to make huge amounts of money. Poor him he barely slept last night. I hope that the transition works. At least he will get paid now to take Toyota on-line training courses. He finished all the KIA ones, so he is now a certified KIA tech. I believe God is working on something good for us. We just need to be patient, and not complain and endure. That's a lot to ask of us. So pray we have the strength.



No comments:

Post a Comment