Monday, January 24, 2011

Did Noah Wonder How Long....?

Many of the songs I hear about struggling through something,and remaining faithful have rain in them. They talk of waiting for the sun to shine. It made me think of Noah and the great flood. I wonder if on the ark Noah and his family wondered "how much longer will it rain?" and then they must have wondered "How long will we be on this ark?"
I now wonder "How long will our family be in the storm of under-employment?" I think it may be another year, but I'm hopeful that it will be less.
I have gone almost a whole month without using credit cards. The bills for February are coming in and it is nice to have very very low balances.



This keeps me determined to continue. I've also been trying to think of a worthy goal to save for. Perhaps that would help me save. The photo's come from a camping trip we took a few years ago, where it rained almost every day. We were lucky to be able to have a cabin to be in. But in thinking of storms,and rain I thought of these photo's. I'm very hopeful that soon the sun will shine on my family. I also continue to look for blessings and joy each day.
Here is a song that ask the question: "How Long?"
Moments of Joy:) Spending time with my family, getting out of work a little early last night. Playing with my kitty. Having time to read (I love to read.)
A person called and is interested in talking to my husband about a job opportunity. I hope that this is something that might work out. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment