Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Red Butte Gardens, An Evening Date With My Husband. July 2019

Sometimes people may wonder why I have the job I have.
Basically I work in a place that gives me a flexible schedule so 
that I can have time with my husband and children. 
I actually really enjoy my most recent of jobs. The reason I stay is that I
can ask to work certain hours that allow me to have more time to spend with my husband.
When we have an evening off I find a place for us to go to.  
My husband is wonderful in that he humors me with my love of visiting gardens, and I enjoy
pretending I have some small amount of photography skills. 

This is a very interesting plant.  It's called Spiny Bear 's Breeches.
I think I really liked the name.  I'll have to see if there is a story behind the name.

I loved that fact that there were a bunch of  Hawk months at the gardens.
I just kept taking photos hoping to get a good one.

I think I did pretty good.  What do you think?





I loved this spot with the pink flowers on a hill looking out
to some mountains in the distance.  I'm glad I have found this new
garden to visit.



I'm always amazed at the different potted plant arrangements.
I have to say that I am not the greatest gardener.  I'm 
a much better garden walker.




I love the color of this lily.  I have big collection of lily flower photos now.




A bee hard at work.


After our walk we went to the Brio Tuscan Grille.
If you are in Salt Lake City instead of going to the 
Cheesecake Factory restaurant which always has 
a huge line and wait.  Go to this little restaurant that 
is right across the street.  The food is delicious,

The atmosphere is great, we loved the music that was 
playing.

Our order came quickly and there was no two hour wait to be seated which has happened
many times at the Cheesecake Factory, and no huge daunting menu.
I have to say that we are so glad we found this restaurant..  I 
really love the Pasta Alla Vodka. 

We then had a lovely walk around temple square. 
Do you have a favorite restaurant in Salt Lake City?
G.G.


No comments:

Post a Comment