Thursday, July 11, 2019

My Garden Walk Week 16. Flowers and Dragonflies Oh My.

I love my weekly walks and pretending that I am 
a photographer. I love the peace I get as I wander about.

I love to see the bees busy at their work of pollinating flowers.

I like to capture the different stages of flowers in bloom.
from the tight bud,

To the opening flower.


The colors and shapes of flowers make 
me think there must be a creator of this 
world.







Wandering about the gardens for an hour or two makes
life slow down for me. 
Life has a way of grinding people up, and it's
important to take time to yourself.



This will be a photo I use to make a special card with.








Do you know what flower this will become?








It amazes me that there can be so many different variations to one type 
of flower.  



You can't tell how very far away I was from this dragonfly.
I was so pleased with how well this photo came out.





They are starting to put signs up about different plants that changed our
world.  The first sign I have seen is about Ferns.



I loved seeing the Clematis all over this wall in the secret garden.



This is Aaron's Beard.  It's an interesting flower. 
I will need to see if there is a story behind the name.



I think this one is called "Lucifer". It's a cool looking plant.
It's hard to get a nice photo of it.


Well my day of pretending to be a great photographer is over.
I so enjoy just being out in nature and looking for a 
beautiful flower to photograph.
Do you have a favorite flower?
What do you do to slow down life and find a little bit of creativity?
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment