Friday, July 12, 2019

Can you really get paid for doint that ? Podcoin, listening to podcast for a little extra cash.



So on Facebook every now and then you see ads saying download this app and get paid
to do something.  I have slowly been testing out some of these sites to see if you really 
can make money.  Well maybe not actual money but gift cards to Amazon.com.
Who doesn't want gift cards to Amazon?
One that I downloaded and use is Podcoin. I think eventually yes 
you can earn an Amazon gift card by using this app.  You will have to do a lot
of podcast listening to earn.  It is honest you do earn coin for your listening, but if
you like podcast then why not?  So I will be honest with you I had never listened to 
many podcast until this year. 
The first podcast that I started listening to was "Crime Junkies", basically because
my daughter listens to this podcast and she kind of got me hooked.  Then
I saw the Podcoin advertisement and thought why not earn a little for the listening that I do.
This led to me finding out that there are tons and tons of podcasts.
So for now here is my favorites list:
This doesn't even have "Crime Junkies", and I have
found a few new podcasts that I like to listen to. 
I'm hoping over the next few months to share with you the different podcasts I'm listening to
and why I like them. 
So can you earn gift cards by listening to podcasts? Yes.  I have been listening a little bit everyday
for about two months and I have earned a two dollar amazon gift card. Maybe by the time Christmas rolls around I will have a ten or twenty dollar gift card.  I'm not too worried as really I have just
found that I love listening to podcasts.
So do you have a favorite podcast that you listen to?
Let me know so I can check it out.
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment