Saturday, July 20, 2019

Garden Walk week 17. Flowers and learning about plants that changed the world.

17 weeks of walking in the garden.  Can summer please slow down.
There were lots of Black-eyed Susan's in bloom.
I was amazed by all the different shades of yellow and brown 
that they come in.




These lilies with purple edges were beautiful.

I love seeing the Humming bird.





I love this photo with the ladybug. 


I love just walking the gardens and relaxing and 
seeing the beauty of Gods creation.
I wish that life could just slow down that 
I had more time to spend out in nature than working and running around.



I think these are called "Mexican Sunflowers".


The gardens are just filled with little creatures.
There were tons of bees buzzing around.



One fun thing this year is the new learning experience in the 
garden.  They have signs by different plants and 
tell you how they changed the world in some way or another.


This is a Clematis that actually bends down instead of opening
wide.

Cone flowers in different colors.



A Tiny blue dragonfly.





I like Foxglove plants.








These two photos are similar but I just love this type  
of photo I have a collection of different flowers
that are lit up by the sun.


I just think these are cool little plants.



I think these are called "Lucifer Plants."  They are cool looking.






I view of the main lawn at the gardens. 
Some days I can meander for  hours and other days I have to 
take a quick walk and then go do things for my family.
Today was one of those days of having to be other places.
I only have a few weeks left and then the children will be off to college.
Hope you enjoyed the photos.
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment