Thursday, July 11, 2019

My Garden Walk Week 15. Black-Eyed Susans and more...

I love seeing the summer flowers.  Black-eyed Susan
plants make me think of summer in Vermont.

I think this is called "Irish Eyes".

I don't know what these purple flowers are but
I think they are cool looking.




I love this tree surrounded by Impatiens flowers.

There are Zinnia flowers everywhere now.

This is a flower from a tree and the bees loved it.



The flowers along the little stream are just beautiful.


I love the flowers around the Wart Hog.

Gazania flowers are one of my favorites.




I'm not sure what these flowers are but 
I loved how they were growing along the bottom of this tree.




I'm wondering if this is a black-eyed Susan vine flower.
I hope you enjoyed the photos from this week.
It's hard to find the time to find out what each flower is.
Are you enjoying your summer?
What gardens to you walk?
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment