Friday, July 12, 2019

Young Living Farms, flowers and horse what a delight.

The Young Living farm in Mona Utah has a small
but beautiful garden.  It also has lavender fields.  They produce
essential oils from the lavender. 

My husband and I took a trip down to the farm a 
few weeks ago because I wanted to see the lavender in bloom.

Here is some with a busy bee.


The gardens with a view of the mountains in the distance is very beautiful.
There is no charge to walk around the farm.




They also have 2 or 3 horse barns.  They show Percheron horses.
Last fall we went to their fall festival and it was a really fun event.
I look forward to going for the whole weekend this year.

When I was young I worked on a horse farm.
It was fun to see the mares and foals.

This is a Zebu cow.  I guess it is a type of mini cow. 
The question I have is why would you want a mini cow?
I guess I'll have to look that up.

I think the camel is losing his winter coat.  
I'm sorry but camels are weird looking.


I think you get a better understanding of how huge
these horses are when you see my husband next to one.
That is a big horse.

This little foal wanted to come home with me.
It followed me everywhere along the fence line.



If you want to can pay for a wagon ride. 
The horses are so beautiful. I forgot how much 
I used to love horses. Strange how life takes you
away from some passions and gives you new ones.
Do you have a favorite place to visit in Utah?
G.G.


No comments:

Post a Comment