Wednesday, July 3, 2019

My Garden Walk Week 14. Lots of Lilies and Hollyhocks.

Summer has arrived and so have some of 
my favorite flowers.  I love Black-eyed Susan flowers. 
I remember when I was young and living in Vermont 
seeing fields of them along the highway.

Larkspur.

I thought I had found this new and beautiful blue 
Allium.  Really the Gardener played a trick and
painted his dead allium blue.  It made me think
of the scene in Alice in Wonderland where they are 
painting the queens roses.

Cosmos.


There were lots of Hollyhocks blooming this week.




The Roses are still blooming. I love walking around and
seeing all the different colors they come in and smelling them.






These Shasta Daisies are so fluffy looking.



I'm not sure what these little purple flowers are
they are pretty though.


I've been enjoying seeing the different colored lilies.






I love these Celosia plants.



A thumbelina Zinnia.

Aster or Michaelmas Daisy.






I love these daisies.  
So what is your favorite photo this week?
Hope you are enjoying your summer.
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment