Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Dynamite The Rescued Shelter Cat. A Visit with the Vet equals having 5 teeth pulled.

Here is poor Miss Dynamite getting ready to go to the Vets.
She had some bad teeth.  We thought it was just two, but
no when they finally got her under anesthesia they found out she had 5 bad teeth.

Here is a view of the vet office.  I thought the Vet Techs and
Dr. Davis were great.  I liked that they 
called me multiple times while they were working on 
Dynamite and let me know what was going on.
I had told them that Dynamite liked to pull her fur out.  They 
think it was from the pain she was in from all her bad teeth.
Who would have thought that bad teeth would be something you need to worry 
about with cats.  

When dynamite came home we thought she would go lay down and
rest.  I think that she was a little bit too drugged up. 
In fact I think the below photo of her big eyes is because she 
was on too much medication.  She did not settle down for a day.
She had to have pain pills for 3 days.
She has another week before she can have hard food.

I'm glad we were able to get dynamites teeth fixed.  I think I will
look into how you keep cats mouths healthy.  
She still has a week before she can have kibble.
This is a little treat I gave to Dynamite while she was on a wet food only diet.
I also fed it to my previous cat when she was really sick with cancer.
I'm thankful for this cat broth product.  It really has helped to get a bit
of liquid nutrition in my cats when they have not felt one hunred percent.
G.G.
P.s.  It's been about two weeks since Dynamite had her teeth fixed.  She is no longer
pulling her hair out.  I'm glad she is feeling so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment