Monday, August 19, 2019

Dynamite The Rescued Cat. The Secrets of Lost Cats....Our cat book review.

Dynamite and I sit and read books together. 
My Daughter gets a kick out of it, or thinks I'm a bit weird.
I think Dynamite likes story time. 
I pick out a cat themed book and I read a little to her if she is sitting on me.
This book is about a woman who lost her cat and how it made her become
interested in other lost cat stories.
The author writes about her lost cat story and how it made her 
notice and wonder about other lost cats.  She actually collects the lost cat signs and
then tries to be like "Nancy Drew" and figure out what type of 
person made the sign.  She then calls the owners and
finds out about the lost cat, it's story and whether they ever found the cat.
It's actually really been fun to read.  I haven't finished it yet.
This could be part of Dynamites story.  Did someone lose her?
Did they put out signs and try to find her?  Could they believe that she is dead?
I don't know how long the pet shelters have to keep cats before giving them
to rescue groups to adopt.  
I told my husband I don't think if someone came and said that Dynamite was their 
cat that I could not give her back.  She has become mine.  So I hope if she was 
lost that the people have moved on.  I think perhaps she was abandoned.  
The next book we are going to read is about abandoned cats.
Anyways if you love cats and you want an interesting cat book to read check out
" The Secrets of Lost Cats."  By Dr. Nancy Davidson.
G.G. And Dynamite.
Do you have a favorite cat book I should read?

No comments:

Post a Comment