Monday, May 11, 2015

My Peri Menopause Ultra-Violet Catastrophe...My internal Lawn mower broke....Preparing for what happens when it starts working.

So last time I blogged about my Peri menopause issues I was terrified I might be pregnant...and very glad I wasn't.    I tried really hard to get a doctors appointment so that I could get something to make my period start...I wonder can you do that?  But for whatever reason It took two months to get an appointment....
In that time I have enjoyed the bliss of not having a period...because hey what women really enjoys having a period.  If you do please write to me and tell me about it...My husband is sure women enjoy this and embrace it much better than I do... I have also searched the Internet hoping to have good questions for my doctor...And hoped and prayed for answers to what is going wrong with my body....hormonal imbalance? Ovarian cysts? Thyroid?.....
Here is what I learned at my doctors appointment..1. don't go to a Gynecologist appointment in the afternoon right before they are closing...That doctor you are seeing is done...Done looking at women's parts..Done talking about women's issues...They are thinking of going home and being something other than a doctor.... ( I of course believe this because when I'm at the end of my work shift I am done... Done helping people find clothes they want, done with clothes, I don't want to do anything with clothing except wear it..
.2. Don't be like me and push annual exams off....I did visit my PCP who said I didn't need to do an annual pap smear exam...My Gynecologist and Gynecologists receptionist thought differently and would not give me any appointment until I had that appointment and thus it being a non-emergency appointment.... I waited two months...I have to say I don't like the receptionist at this point..3. If you are going for an annual exam...That's all you get...There is no talking problems here, we scrap inside of you and quickly leave the room....4. Know what the appointment you made is...I thought I made I have an issue appointment...Evil receptionist made a annual pap smear appointment ...5. Don't tell the doctor you really don't like annual pap smear appointments, I mean when I said I didn't like coming to the doctors office.. that's what I meant, not I don't like you doctor. I don't like pap smear exams.. are there women who like them??( I wonder if I insulted this doctor and that is why they would not talk to me about anything...should I send an apology card?  Yet one of my friends says it's Obama Care...Annual exams mean no talking about problems you have to make another appointment for that )  For now on I will say how much I love them...Yes I love coming here and visiting you, sitting with this white embarrassing robe on, naked....Having my woman parts scraped by something that looks rather like a medieval torture device...And as for my problem...I learned nothing..If I don't start having my period in a month come back...Ugh!!!!
My mom was happy...The pap smear thing is good it detects cancer...Except it's checking my cervix and I'm quiet sure that's not where my problem is....So what does a very frustrated, woman do...she searches the Internet...What I found was much more help...A Web MD site about internal lawn mowers...Yep that's my problem...See Estrogen is fertilizer....I've got fertilizer....I have estrogen...Progesterone is the lawn mower.  Estrogen builds your uterus up....Progesterone causes the uterus to shed....I don't have that..That is not happening.....So I've been growing quiet the lawn of uterus in me......And now I'm preparing for what I desperately wanted to avoid...The Lawn Mowers Return....Yes at some point my body figures it out and the progesterone starts to work again in my body and there is quiet the lawn to cut....Thus the photo's of extra absorbent pads ( the equivalent of a diaper if you ask me ), and Ultra tampons.....because the last time the lawn mower stopped working I had a period for a month.... I can't even begin to think of how much I'll be spending on feminine hygiene products this month.  The question how long do you go before you try to see the doctor again.... How many weeks should I  let this period go before I call the doctor? Can I get an appointment?  Will I get any answers? Should I look for a different doctor?  How I wish I could fly back to New Jersey and see my old doctor...That is one thing I don't like about moving...I don't like finding new doctors...My old doctor knew me...Understood me....
So here is the beginning of my soon to be trial....The other thing that happens right before the Period from hell is this feeling of depression...I want to weep constantly for no reason..Having gone through it before I know what is happening and that keeps me sane...Yes every now and then I want to just weep, and I feel as though I may stop breathing from the weight of this feeling....But I know it is just the Lawn Mower getting ready to cut the grass...So to speak....Have you had any of these horrible Peri menopause issues??  Oh here the tears are rolling down my face...Uh why am I sad???  I am stronger than this!
G.G.





No comments:

Post a Comment