Saturday, April 4, 2020

More Yellow Tulip Photos. Today is General Conference I look forward to the messages from the leaders of the church. 4/4/2020

I'm still going through photo's.  I've always wanted to do 
a photo book with different tulips and their names.  
I had been trying to put them in alphabetical order the last time I 
worked on organizing photos,
but then I got to busy.  Right now I am organizing them by color.

I have a lot of work to do.  I'm hoping by the end of this
month we will be able to go back to the gardens.  For now I 
have to be content with my photos and my own back  yard.

Here is a new tulip poem I found.
" In the garden
tulips grow
Straight and golden

In a row.
Each one holds its empty cup

Drinking rain  

and sunshine up."
By V.W. Lachicotte.

It's General Conference weekend.  I'm so glad to have it off.
In October when they said it would be an unforgettable conference
I made sure to ask for the weekend off.

Who would have know then that the Coronavirus would be wreaking havoc on the world.
This in someways will be a conference like no other because
nobody can actually go to Salt Lake City to attend it.
They can't have the choir in one place singing because you can't 
have more then 10 people gathered together in one place.

Everyone will be watching from home.  I'm not sure even how the speakers will
be, will they be in small groups or will they each speak in a room by themselves? 

I feel I have prepared much more for this conference than for previous ones.
I have been listening to the Book of Mormon everyday.
I have been listening to conference talks everyday.
I have been looking at my life and removing the distractions, and 
focusing more on a Christ Centered Life. 

I'm excited to be able to watch and learn today.
I will continue to do what I have done these past six months in the next 
six months.  To continue to grow my faith in Christ.

I hope six months from now the world will be more normal.
I'm not sure what the new normal will be once this pandemic has run it's course.
There are over a million people world wide with this virus.

I think probably thousands of people are dying everyday.  There are 
more people recovering than dying, but there are still so many dying.
I hope all the social distancing and things we are doing flattens the curve.
I hope they find something to help slow this down, and then a vaccine that may help 
prevent it.  It's a strange world to live in at the moment.
I'm thankful to be healthy and that my family is healthy.  I hope we continue to 
stay that way.  
Well friends stay safe.
Are you going to be watching General Conference?
Are you ready for life to go back to a more normal way?
G.G. 

No comments:

Post a Comment