Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Garden Walk Week 24. I am not ready for fall!

It's officially fall and I am not ready for it.
It seems like just yesterday was the tulip festival.
Now they are putting up the lights for the winter 
light show and soon they will have pumpkins and 
scarecrows all over the gardens.

My son started his first semester of college and he is 
studying industrial design.  He had to go and take photos 
with this weird tool.  It was fun to walk the gardens with him.

There are still lots of beautiful flowers to see at the gardens.
I have to say that my garden is not looking that great. 
I just did not pay too much attention to it this year. 
I think it was all the running children everywhere and working full time that
kept me from it.

Really when I can walk around such beautiful gardens why should I 
work to hard on my own?

I like the color of this plant.

I am beginning to make plans for the fall and winter.
I want to cook a different type of soup every week.
I also want to find some interesting indoor places in Utah to 
visit.


My husband and I have been having some fun adventures, I want to continue it
thought the fall and winter. 



I like this flower.  I like the curly edges.


I think next year I will photograph this spot in the secret garden every week.
I love how it looks like you are in the ruins of an old castle.  At least that is what I feel about
this spot.






I've taken a lot of photos of these berries. I wonder
 if they are poisonous as I never see any birds eating them.

Well it was a short quick walk this week. I'm sad that 
soon the gardens will be closing. I'm not looking forward to winter.
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment