Friday, September 27, 2019

Explore Utah a drive on the Alpine Loop.

On one of our dates this summer we drove the Alpine loop.

It is a beautiful drive. I'm glad that my 
husband does the driving as it is a narrow winding road.



If you like to go hiking there are lots of different trails along the way.

We will have to drive it again this fall and see all the trees 
with the fall colors.



We then went to the deer river reservoir.

Next year we will have to visit here during the summer so 
my husband can go swimming.
My husband loves to find the lakes around Utah he
misses the Ocean.  There is something healing about sitting by a big body of water.

We also have to go on this train ride at some point.


On our drive home we stopped to see the Bridal Veil Falls.
There are so many interesting places to see in Utah.

There are actually people sitting up near the falls.
I wouldn't climb up there I'm not brave enough.
I am so glad that my husband and I take time off together to explore Utah.
We have lived here for eight years and are now finally seeing all the beauty that
surrounds us.  I wonder where our next adventure will take us?
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment