Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Books I read this summer.

I actually read a few books this summer.  So here are some of them.
I really liked "Recipes For a Perfect Marriage."
It's not what you think, It doesn't make marriage out to be 
easy and it has a bit of sadness to it.  
You see how a young person viewed their grandparents marriage as perfect,
and kept looking for that, and how they end up realizing that marriage isn't perfect.
I think it really shows different types of love and ways a marriage can work and not work. 
You should go check it out at the library.

This was a cute little romance novel.  Yes I'm a bit of a romance novel addict.
I liked this one because it takes place in Maine so I got to drift off into a place I had been to
when I was young.  The main female character liked to do photography which I love. 
It was also just a light easy book to read.  A nice summer beach book.

This book was really fun to read.  You have to check out
my blog posts that I do about my new cat as I tell about it in those posts.

This was a romance, family history mystery with some 
psychic abilities and family drama and healing all bundled together.
It was a very interesting book and kind of hard to describe but I 
think you should check it out if you like family drama books or like books
that deal with psychic abilities.
Have you read any good books lately?
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment