Sunday, September 8, 2019

Exploring Utah Date. Ogden Nature Center.

We took a break from life a few weeks ago and went to 
the Ogden Nature Center.  It's very nice place,
I think possibly the time to really go is in the spring,
so next spring we will return as I think
perhaps there are migratory birds that nest there in the spring.


They had a little path lined with bird houses.
Would you choose this house if you were a bird?
I think I would.


My son would choose this house as he loves trains.

They have a section with birds of prey.
These birds are here because they
were wounded and can not survive on their own in the wild.

What a beautiful bird.




There were a bunch of paths to wander around
and it was very pretty.



It was a nice little adventure.  I do think that spring might be the best time to visit,
so I will put that on my spring adventure list for next year.
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment