Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Garden walk flower photos from this summer that I really love.

I've been taking some time to look back at the photos that I have taken this
year I am starting to try to sort through and figure out which ones I like the best.
Eventually I want to have some of my photos printed out and framed to 
put around my house.

I also make cards and send them to people.

Most of the flowers I have picked this time are Lilies.
The garden had lots of different lilies this year and they were just beautiful.

I'm reading a new book about stopping during your day
and looking for God in your life. 
When I walk in the gardens I come closer to God.

I stop and appreciate all the beauty in the flowers and
insects and animals that are in the garden.

All the beauty and color help me to 
know that there is a God.

I have an instagram page and I now have over 100 followers.
I know for many that isn't much, but for me it makes me happy.
I love instagram because I can see other peoples photography.
It allows me to think about my photos and how I can possibly take better photos.
I never feel bad that there are others that have better photos or more followers.
I'm just happy to be part of a social media platform where you can see
photos from around the world. 
Do you have a favorite photo from this group?
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment