Saturday, December 29, 2018

My Weekly Garden Walk. Week 27, October 8, 2018 ...I found all the Dinosaur Trees!!!

This is a giant potted plant arrangement. Well the garden season is almost over
and it took me forever to find all the dinosaurs hidden in the trees but I did it!

This tree is right up by the entrance. It amazes me
that I could walk by it for weeks and not see the dinosaurs.

They are putting Christmas light around all the trees.

This is the only bush that has dinosaurs in it.


Down by the stream is the next tree with dinosaurs.
I wish my son was home he would have had fun finding these.





Just beyond the bridge is the next dinosaur tree.
It took me a few weeks to find the dinosaurs in this tree.




Lonely duck finally has some friends. 


The caterpillar ate all the flowers around him.

This is the next section of tree's with dinosaurs.  This was hard to find
because you had to bend your head back to see them.  I could only find a few
dinosaurs a week because it got tiring looking up all the time.

This tree was below the temple mound.




This was the last tree with dinosaurs, and it was the hardest to find.
I don't know how many times I went down to the gardens before I finally found the dinosaur.
This tree was right outside the fragrance garden heading towards the secrete garden.


This tree was in the secrete garden.

My daughter found the dinosaurs in this tree.  It is on the path up to the Italian Gardens.



This one is right before the Italian Gardens.


This tree is in with the carousel horse display.


This tree is on the path by the back side of the stream.


This dinosaur tree was in the water wise garden.




I got to add my name to the Dino Tree Challenge board. Not many people found them.
I hope they do something like this again next year.
G.G.


No comments:

Post a Comment