Thursday, January 3, 2019

My Weekly Garden Walk. Week 28, October 15, 2018. The Scarecrow festival and my last walk of the year.

The garden season is over and this is most likely my last walk.
I think the Scarecrow festival is fun. 


I like this Very Hungry Caterpillar.




I'm amazed at how much work people put into their displays.






I think this is a scarecrow of someone who works at the gardens.



There is snow on the mountains.  That is a good thing. 




Gnome sweet home.


Thanos.  



The Tulips are planted for next year.  I look
forward to seeing new tulips.

I think they are planting tulips here today.

There are still a few flowers in bloom.





The next time I come it will be for the Luminaria display.

Well it was a great walking season. I hope you enjoyed seeing the changes that
take place at the gardens.  I hope to go to a lot of different gardens next year, but still do my weekly 
walks here. It's a nice place to spend a few hours.
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment