Thursday, January 3, 2019

Fall Fun Adventure, Day Date 15... Driving the Butterfield Canyon. A beautiful fall drive.

Have you ever done a Siri drive?  My husband and I were invited to Settlement Canyon in 
Tooele Utah.  I put the information into Siri and we went on a wild and beautiful breathtaking ride.
Thank goodness I had my camera.  This is definitely a drive we will do again.

The views from the drive are beautiful.  This is Butterfield Canyon road
it takes you through the mountains to Tooele.  I always looked at these mountains and 
wondered what was beyond them.

Do you see the deer.  I had to have my husband stop a lot because 
I loved seeing all the wild animals.

The brown line along the edge of the mountain is the road we drove on.



"Stop!  I need to take a photo."  My husband was very good to humor me.


I have never seen a turkey here in Utah before. 
Another bird for my new book I'm making.


We took the highway home and stopped by the Great Salt Lake.
I don't know why there is a couch out there.  Maybe just for people to take a photo on.

It is so quiet and beautiful here at sunset.

Well what a great adventure Siri took us on. 
Have you ever found yourself on a wild and crazy drive because you followed your
phone GPS?
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment