Friday, December 1, 2017

Mom of a Missionary....Emails from Mexico...September 25th...

Stale upon opening the box... Mexican Froot loops

 
Hello my family and friends. Elder Bowlby here. I have the froot and I also have the loops.



 (Good morning Sunrise in San Felipe)

This week hasn't been too eventful so I am going to keep it short and sweet. Basically, we've been working a lot. I've been trying to push myself forward, trying hard to conquer my personal doubts and fears (especially with talking to people). I've learned a lot about accountability and responsibility. Perhaps the people here aren't as hard-hearted as I thought... perhaps it's just my lack of confidence.
I'm working on it.
It hasn't been very easy this week, but we're moving forward towards general conference and transfers. There is the hope that I might be swapped to a different area... hopefully one that has a supermarket. With cereal.

I'm going to work extra hard this week so that I can enjoy conference and leave this area better than how I arrived.
I don't have much else to share, really. Only an invitation to you all to watch the general conference sessions this 30th of September and 1st of October. You won't regret it. It's a very nice way to know more about the church, it's leaders, our beliefs, and of course, the Savior. We are inviting all of our investigators to come watch with us... and it looks like I'll be watching in Spanish.


Please take care. God Bless, and stay strong this week. I love you all, I miss you, and I know that we will see each other promptly. Can you believe it's almost October?

-Elder Bowlby

(The following week is transfers. I may not write Monday due to travel purposes. Expect my e-mail a bit late, possibly tuesday or wednesday.)


No comments:

Post a Comment