Sunday, December 17, 2017

Mom Of A Missionary...E-Mails from Mexico...November 6th...

Enfermifiesta!
 Hello all! Elder Bowlby here.

We're doing our best out here en Bosque. It's the final week of the transfer, and we're already in november! Wow.

I don't have a lot to tell you all because not much happened this week. My companion got sick again and we went to the doctors office. He's got a really bad cough and he lost his voice this last saturday! I myself (thankfully) am not sick.

We have looked for a house and have not found one yet. We looked at one that is an apartment (and yes, has windows), but my companion and I did not like it, as the back patio is shared with three other people who can easily take our stuff and/or knock on our back door.

We're working on a holiday choir for La Navidad. All of the missionaries in the zone are getting together and are going to sing and right now in our practices we sound great.

Because of certain impediments (health, house, etc) we've been a bit slowed down recently, but we push forward every day with a new perspective!

I hope that all of you out there are working hard, smiling, and pushing forward with your ambitions, lives, and dreams! Never stop believing in your divine potential as a person. You can accomplish anything you want as long as you believe you can!

Please remember to take the time to read your scriptures daily. I've noticed that when I study the scriptures I receive the answers and the strength I need to push forward and move onward with hope! I testify that you too can receive strength from on high when you study your scriptures and apply their teachings.

Please stay safe. God Bless.

-Elder Bowlby

No comments:

Post a Comment