Thursday, July 10, 2014

# Throw back Thursday.....I love gardening because it reminds me of my Mom!

I love to Garden because it reminds me of my mom.  When I was young I would watch her out in her garden, weeding and watering and caring for the flowers.  I would never help as I didn't want to get my hands dirty.  But I loved to see all the flowers.  This top photo is of  my daughter and my Mom walking through her gardens.
Here is a photo of my daughter picking some of the flowers from the garden.  She also liked to look at the flowers when she was little.

 I love to plant black eyed Susan's and Daisy's.  My mom has tons of these at her house.

It has also been fun to watch my children visit my parents house and be able to see my mom's gardens and enjoy them like I did when I was little.  Now that I have my own gardens I love to get my hands in the soil and plant seeds and watch the flowers grow.  And it always reminds me of my mom.
G.G.
Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment