Thursday, July 24, 2014

# Throw Back Thursday....School photo's.....

Looking through the old photo's today here I am in Kindergarten.  Can't say I remember much about kindergarten, perhaps the best part was the naps... I'm not sure our kids get to take naps...
Here is my daughter in Kindergarten.  It's so cute we have almost the same length hair, her bangs are much better than mine.  She totally got her father's chin.
Here I am in 1st Grade.  I have to say I look to young to be in school.  I should just be home playing still. I think we got three recesses.  Poor kids these day they are lucky to get one.  What is up with that?
My Daughter in the 1st grade.  She has naturally curly hair.  When I was young my hair was thin and straight.  No curl what so ever.  She is so lucky.  Of course she hates it!
Here I am in 3rd grade.  I didn't put 2nd grade in.  That was the year of the skunk!  Ugh.  A skunk got in our basement in the middle of the night and sprayed and we had to leave and go to a friends house.  So I was not looking to great the next day for school photo's.
Here is my daughter in 3rd grade.  All that long wavy hair. We almost have the same smile, she though has no freckles, and I've got them all over my face.
My son in 3rd Grade.  He did not get the blond hair, he does have some curls, but with his hair cut short you can't really tell.
My husband in 3rd grade.  Do you see any resemblance with them all?
Hope you enjoyed some old school photo's! 
G.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment