Friday, March 18, 2011

Moment of Joy watching my crocus open!

Well March is almost over and I've gone another month without using Credit cards. It is so nice not to have those bills looming over us. Our life has been very crazy. We said no to the Utah job, and then they sent a second offer. We are still thinking about it, but today I'm thinking that staying here would be better for our family. Why, because I don't think my husband could deal with all the change, and if something went wrong I don't see him wanting to live in Utah until he dies. If we moved that is what would happen. Here are some photo's of my crocus plants. I took them yesterday morning. The first photo is of them all closed up.


As the Sun begins to warm the plants the flowers slowly open. Here you can see that the flowers are beginning to open.












Each photo has the flowers open just a little bit more. It was nice to sit with my camera in hand and watch this event. I thought it would be neat to have a little movie of the flowers opening. But the photo's are good enough.











They are almost totally open now.















And now they are fully open. Where are the Bee's?


A life line was given to us yesterday. My husband went to unemployment and they have let him reopen his claim for partial benefits. He can now work, look for a new job, and receive benefits because he is making way under 40 hours. It is almost as if God has finally extended the life line that we needed. As if he knew we had been tested at this point as much as we could be.

I'm thankful for the little bit of help. I hope to be very careful with the finances in hopes that we can put some money back into the savings account for the next storm.

Here is a song for me this week. Let the waters rise.

No comments:

Post a Comment