Friday, March 11, 2011

Decisions!

Decisions.... Have you ever plucked the petals from a flower. To find the answer to a question. "He Loves me, He loves me not..." Our question would be " We should move, We should not..."
My husband got a job offer in Utah. They would pay to move us out there, but if it didn't work they would not pay to move us back. I'm not sure if the offer is enough. I'm not sure how much it cost to rent or own a home out there. It is certainly very expensive here, but what about out there. Plus I have the next two months of full time work. I can't ask for time off to go out and see until after April, and now it seems that the come out and see and take a month to think it

over is not happening. I almost feel like my husband should go out and work and see if it is a job he would really want to do. I also wish he would just look for a new job around here. Which I've been asking him to do for months. We live on so little, that he does not need a lot to make ends meet. If only he would look for a job that paid him for 40 hours. I am also unsure of the fact that if we got out there how would we all get back to visit his family and my family. I guess I was hoping the offer would have been more. But on the other hand I don't really know if it is a good or bad offer because I don't know how much things cost out in Utah. It could be a great offer.


It would even be a good offer if we were to have it here. Ugh. I wish I had some flowers to pull petals off of. I think we are going to need a lot of advice. I know one thing I feel for my husband, he is so stressed out. His work schedule changes month to month sometimes week to week. His service writers keep changing. I just wish he could get away.
So pray for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment