Thursday, March 3, 2011

2 months down and 10 to go!

I have gone two months without using credit cards. I have to say that not worrying about what is coming in the mail for a bill is so nice. Here is an article I found about living without credit cards. I like to go and read articles to help me stay determined not to use them. One question if you would like to answer. How many plastic cards do you carry in your Pocket book or Wallet? As I work in retail on the register it amazes me how many people have stacks of cards plastic cards. I've realized they are not all credit cards, some are gift cards, discount cards, and library cards. Yet the amount that people carry just amazes me. I'll have to count mine and

Let you know.

This past Sunday an important speaker came to our church. I really liked the talk he gave. It was about the fact that we will always have problems, but sometimes it is the weight of the problem that moves us forward to what the Lord would want us to do. He also mentioned about praying for strength during trials. I have to say that through the trial my husband and I have been facing I have not asked why, but have asked for strength to continue to try and move forward. It was nice to have someone speak about this being the correct way to deal with a trial.

Here is a song that is about staying strong.



Stay Strong by the Newsboys.

My husband is out in Utah. He is checking out a possible job opportunity. In his report last night I was told that where his friend lives is five minutes from one of our churches Temples. He also thought that the mountains were absolutely beautiful. I look forward to more updates. He has my camera so hopefully he will take some good photo's for me to share.

I hope you like the photo's I took this summer of this prehistoric looking bird. He likes to eat the snakes at the park. It is so cool to see this bird fly over the little canal in the park. You would think you were in the age of the dinosaurs. Of course he flies to fast for me to get good photo's.

Moment of Joy:) Spending two quiet days with my daughter as she rest from having a sore throat. Talking with my many new friends at work. I was even mentioned at a recent staff meeting for helping with the clearance racks.

Thankful for: Good health, our house, cars that run, job possibilities and the dream of something better.

No comments:

Post a Comment