Thursday, March 31, 2011

Is this the window out?

When God closes a door he is supposed to open a window to let you out right? I think I've heard people say that saying. In my head I like to believe the window out would have been a job for my husband in New Jersey. A window that keeps me safe in the place I know and love. That keeps me close to good friends and family, and not too far from my own family in Vermont. But in my heart I'm beginning to feel that the window is not leading to my planned destination. Where is this open window going to bring my family and I? Like this knight behind the window are we going on a grand adventure? Or what lurks behind this window? Is it a magical world where animals talk? Who thought up this design? Beyond this room and out the window are there gardens to be taken care of?




What awaits out the window that we are about to open? Is it a pleasant and good place full of blessings? Or will we struggle just as hard? Like a swing going back and forth we hear Go,stay,go,stay. The window was almost shut, and then I said "Go!" It's wide open, and now my husband is going. What will he find out there? What word will he send back to us? What change is in store? My hope is to find a place where we can rest. When we all finally are on the other side, one blessing I hope for is some time to rest. The changes in my husbands life lately have been great, and he has started to become a very different person. He used to think so much of himself and doing the things that he liked to do. Now he is starting to give much of that away and is asking "Lord what is it that you would have me do?" He is growing in leaps and bounds. I have been receiving great comfort from the spirit, and so I know that this is all for the best. If it were not for the spirits constant guiding. I'd go back on the swing and say stay. But I know the answer is "Go" Hope you enjoy the interesting window photo's that I found. My next day off is Monday. It seems so far away. Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment