Saturday, August 21, 2010

He Survived!


My husband survived his first week of work! I hope that the roller coaster that we are on will slow down, and that he will be able to relax and sleep. When he got home from work today, he had wanted to go to the beach. It is our families favorite place to be, but we ended up staying home. I can only imagine that his lack of sleep is going to hit him at some point. I actually think he will sleep in tomorrow, and then once we return home from church he will sleep the day away. Then it's back to the new job. I have to say when my husband isn't feeling terrified, it is actually very fun to listen to him talk about his new job. There are a lot of positives. The people are friendly and willing to help him, the shop is honest. No one is out to sell the customers what they don't need. They are looking for someone who will do the work well and properly. My husband once he learns the new stuff will be a perfect fit. I'm happy for this chance that he has. The level of learning and growing that he is doing, just in one week is so amazing. I'm quite jealous of his opportunity. He is out, meeting new people, and learning new things. That is something I look forward to doing at some point. Some days being at home and not seeing very many adults is really hard for me. I think that is why the 4-H fair was so very fun, I got to meet and talk to tons of people. Well that is all for tonight. I've got to go read and figure out what I'm going to talk about to the women in the church tomorrow from my magazine. I have an idea, and so I need to just put it all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment