Sunday, October 18, 2020

The making of the Duck Family photo. October 13,2020



 






This is how the Duck Family Photo happened.

Mrs. Mallard duck was sitting quietly by the road.
I'm beautiful she thought.
Look someone is taking my photo.
I want to be in the photo too.  So up came the next duck.
I'm just as good looking as you Mrs. Mallard.

Yes, Yes, take my photo too.

A photo?  They are taking a photo? 
I want my photo taken too.
Move over, I want to be in the photo too.

See I'm photogenic. Take my photo too.

Hey, don't photograph him, photograph me.

I want to be in the photo to, make room for me.


Move over make room, I want to be in the photo too.

We are ready.  Look to towards the camera.
Great shot!
That is how the Duck Family photo happened.
Really, they all wanted to have their photo taken.
G.G.

















No comments:

Post a Comment