Friday, October 23, 2020

Fall Nature Walk in the American Fork Canyon. 10/20/2020

 

I have really enjoyed all the fall nature walks we have taken this year.

It has been nice to see different places in Utah.

Utah has so many nice trails.  The
one thing I hope for this winter is either a lot
of snow or rain.

Everything is so dry right now.

I don't think this squirrel was happy about
me trying to get it's photo.



What I want to see is a Mountain Goat / Sheep.

This walk was by a little river and it
was just soothing to listen to the water rushing by.


I have vacation time next week and we
have a few more walks planned. 

I can't wait.









My husband knows all the different trees.
On this walk there were signs by 
many of the trees telling you what they were.





Here are some photos of birds around my house.

This is a new bird to my yard.
It's probably the coolest bird I have seen in my yard.

I have a flock of doves that enjoy the bird seed I leave out.

They even get into the umbrella feeders.

I think this is a really pretty fall photo.


We watched this ( I believe) hawk swoop down and
catch a fish from the reservoir.



I just love watching animals in their environment.
G.G.



No comments:

Post a Comment